HOW TO ACCESS
- Off Campus: https://outlook.office.com/owa/cayuga-cc.edu
- 100 GB of storage per mailbox
- Maximum attachment size:
- incoming 35 MB
- outgoing 35 MB
- Spam management:
- Office 365
Please Note: We do not support IMAP, POP3, or other legacy e-mail clients
FORWARD YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT TO A NON-CAYUGA E-MAIL ADDRESS
You now have the ability to forward your student e-mail account to a non-Cayuga e-mail address using our Outlook Web Access. For detailed instructions please review the following document.
- Log into your College email at https://outlook.office.com/owa/cayuga-cc.edu
- Click the GEAR LOGO (Settings) in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Click View all Outlook settings near the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Click Mail, then click Forwarding on the left-hand side of your screen
- Click the checkbox next to Enable Forwarding, and provide your personal e-mail address in the text field
- If you wish a copy to also be stored in your College email, click the checkbox next to Keep a copy of the forwarded messages
- Click the X in the upper-right corner of the Settings window to save and exit
STUDENT MOBILE DEVICE E-MAIL INSTRUCTIONS
If you cannot install the Outlook application, you can set up email on a mobile device that supports Microsoft Active Sync 4.5. Mobile devices that do not support Active Sync 4.5 can access student email through our Outlook 365 Webmail Access. Make sure that you are running the latest version of your mobile device operating system.
|This is your unique Cayuga student e-mail account.
|This is the student Cayuga e-mail server name. Type exactly what you see at left.
|This is your unique Cayuga email address.
|This is your unique e-mail/account password. Type the password you use to login to your Cayuga student e-mail Account.
|This field is simply a description field for the account. Feel free to give it any description you will remember. It will not affect your account.
|ON (or YES)
|This field specifies whether to use SSL encryption or not. This should be enabled for any mobile device in order for e-mail to work.