STUDENT GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
The Student Government Organization at Cayuga Community College serves as the voice of students’ concerns and suggestions, providing direction for students whether it be an individual student or club.
The Student Government Organization is comprised of two representative bodies. The SGO Assembly includes the members of the SGO Executive Committee and other student members. The Assembly’s purpose is to propose and oversee SGO and club budgets and appoint students to College committees. The Student Senate includes members of the SGO Executive Committee, members from each recognized club, and other non-club representatives. The Senate is primarily responsible for creating policies governing campus clubs and organizations. Each campus is represented by an independent Student Government Organization.
SGO OFFICERS AND ADVISORS
- Auburn SGO Advisor – Margaret Thomas
- Fulton SGO Advisor – Michael Fochtman
- President – Beijing Saleem
- Vice President – Tatiana Raymundo
- Treasurer – Shannon Davenport
- Secretary – Emily Nguyen
- President – Mitchell Phillips
- Vice President – Nicholas Naum
- Treasurer – Robert Jackowski
- Secretary – Monica Gilhooly
(for both Auburn and Fulton campuses)
- Stefanie Mitchell