On both the Auburn and Fulton campuses, full-service library facilities include active areas as well as quiet study spaces for group study and individual work.
Group study rooms are equipped with large flat screen monitors, DVD players, and white boards for collaborative learning.
Comfortable seating arrangements are available throughout the facility for students and other library users to study, relax, or socialize.
Technology available in the Library includes:
- Touch-screen scan-to-file station
- desktop, laptop, and tablet computers
- flatbed scanners
- high-speed wireless internet access
- free black and white printing for desktop and laptop computers
- color printing for a small fee
A photocopier for public use is available in the Library on the Auburn campus, and one is located close to the Learning Commons in Fulton.