LIBERAL ARTS & SCIENCES / MATHEMATICS A.S.
This program is designed for students who plan to transfer and continue their studies in a bachelor’s degree program in mathematics.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to transfer to a mathematics related bachelor’s degree program
- Apply Mathematical concepts and techniques in the problem-solving process.
- Apply technology in the problem-solving process.
- Fulfill general education requirements of the State University of New York.
A broad-based background in mathematics is excellent preparation for continued study in computer science, statistics, chemistry, physics, engineering, and other fields that use computer modeling.
|ENGL 101||Freshman English I||3|
|MATH 108||Calculus I||4|
|ENGL 102||Freshman English II||3|
|MATH 201||Calculus II||4|
|MATH 203||Linear Algebra||3|
|Effective Speech: Public Address
Effective Speech: Group Discussion
|MATH 202||Calculus II||4|
|CS 222||Programming in C/C++||3|
|History Elective (HIST 101, 102, 103, 104 or 105)||3|
|MATH 212||Discrete Mathematics||3|
|World Literature I
World Literature II
|MATH 204||Differential Equations||4|
|Behavioral/Social Sciences **||6|
|TOTAL CREDIT HOURS||63-64|