The Health Services Office is open Monday through Friday. A registered nurse is available to discuss your health concerns and assist you with your immunization requirements. A variety of services are offered, including:
- First aid and assistance with illness
- Medical referrals as needed and appropriate
- Detailed information regarding immunization requirements as required by New York State Public Health Law
- Processing of insurance claim forms, medical bills, and medicine receipts for accidents
- Tuberculosis skin testing for Nursing and Early Childhood students
- Notes regarding health absences when requested by students for instructors
- Immunization transcripts
- Free health information brochures
- Smoking cessation information and referrals (visit the NYS Smokers’ Quitsite at www.nysmokefree.com)
- Health education programs
- Blood pressure screening
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Updated information for 2016 will be available soon.
HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION
Health insurance options are available under the federal Affordable Care Act. New York State Certified Navigators are available to help with enrollment through the New York State Department of Health. For more information contact Health Services at 315-294-8503.