NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
The College hosts an Orientation program at both campuses to provide information about campus policies, programs, and services. Students who attend Orientation meet faculty, staff, and fellow students, and gain useful insight that can help in their academic pursuits. Students also receive a copy of the College’s Student Handbook, a valuable reference on College policies and procedures as outlined by the administration.
SPRING 2016 ORIENTATION
Thursday– January 21, 2016
Friday – January 22, 2016
We’re glad you’re coming to Cayuga! Attending our orientation program is the best way to assure your success in getting acquainted with all the resources available to you at Cayuga. By attending, you will learn how to:
- access your student information using myCayuga
- utilize Cayuga’s Center for Academic Success
- be considered for Financial Aid
- get involved in campus clubs and groups, and much more
- lunch and refreshments will be available
Make the most of your time here at Cayuga, and welcome!
Director of Student Activities