ACC/CCC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Founded in 1959, the Auburn/Cayuga Community College Alumni Association provides a variety of services as part of our mission to promote and enhance relations among alumni, the College community, and the community at large. Fifteen alumni comprise the elected Board of Directors. The Alumni Association office is M-238, in the main building on the Auburn campus.
Make a Secure Gift
Make an online donation to the Cayuga County Community College Foundation.
SERVICES TO OUR ALUMNI
- Producing an award-winning newsletter with a focus on
- Graduates’ accomplishments and news
- Association updates
- Developments at the College
- Special announcements regarding events, faculty activities, and student achievements
- Providing social, cultural, travel and recreational avenues for interaction with other alumni, faculty, administrators, staff, community members and friends
- Sponsoring annual Alumni Awards presentations (Nominate a graduate)
- Conferring Honorary Alumni and Distinguished Service Awards
- Cayuga Engage – a FREE online job posting and job search database accessible to all Cayuga alumni
- Offering affordable alumni merchandise
SERVICES TO THE COLLEGE
- Sponsorship or participation
- Scholarships and Commencement Awards
- Student book grants
- Participation with activities organized by student clubs, athletics, community groups, and the Alumni office
- Support to the Foundation through alumni giving
THE ALUMNI INSURANCE PROGRAM
The Cayuga Community College Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for health and life insurance for alumni and their family members. Get more information on these insurance plans by visiting www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/cayuga or call American Insurance Administrators at 800-922-1245 weekdays, 8 am – 6 pm, Eastern Time.
Cayuga Community College’s Cayuga Engage is an online job posting and job search database. This web service is free to employers, and accessible to all Cayuga students and alumni. It lists professional job vacancies in many different career areas, as well as openings for part-time jobs, seasonal work, internships and volunteer opportunities. Students and alumni can create an account, upload cover letters and resumes, and apply directly for positions.VISIT CAYUGA ENGAGE