To view the following PDF files, you will need to Adobe Reader, a free download.
A returning student is an individual who has previously attended Cayuga but not in the most recent semester.
Mail your completed Registration Form to the Centers for Student Engagement and Academic Advisement to:
- Cayuga Community College
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
- Cayuga Community College
11 River Glen Drive
Fulton, NY 13069
You can also fax your completed form to 315-294-8840 (Auburn) or 315-592-2265 (Fulton).
- Application: Complete and submit a Re-Admission Form.
- Transcripts: If you have not already done so, send your official high school and college transcripts and/or original GED score report to the Admissions Office at the campus address where you will be attending. Official copies must be received to complete your application. Any college transcripts must arrive in the original sealed envelope.
- Financial Aid: Apply for Federal financial aid as early as possible. Be sure to also apply for New York State aid if eligible. Contact the Financial Aid Office with questions.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available through the Cayuga Community College Foundation.
- Veterans’ Benefits: Review the process for using Veteran’s Benefits.
- Tuition Payments: Fall tuition payments are due the last week in July. Spring tuition payments are due the first week in January. A tuition payment plan is available. Contact the Business Office with questions.
- Placement Testing: You may be required to take one or more placement exams to determine which English and Math courses are appropriate.
- Immunizations: New York State Public Health Law requires all college students born after 1956, and taking 6 credit hours or more during a semester, to provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella. Also, all students registering for 6 or more credits must complete and return a meningitis response form. There is a 30-day grace period to comply. New students will be given a packet of information regarding proof of immunity.
- Advisement/Registration for Classes: There are two ways to register for classes: 1) meet with an Admissions counselor or 2) register online using the self-registration process. Register early for optimal course and time selection.
- Certificate of Residence: To qualify for New York state resident tuition, non-Cayuga County NYS residents must apply each academic year to your County for a Certificate of Residence. The Certificate of Residence must be dated no earlier than 60 days before the first day of classes. The Business Office must receive the Certificate of Residence by the due date on your tuition bill, or tuition will be charged at the non-NYS resident rate.
- myCayuga Student Account: Following your acceptance, a myCayuga student account ID and Password will be mailed to your primary residence. Your myCayuga account enables you to review course schedules, register for classes, pay your bill, accept your financial aid and view/print your class schedule. Contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Special Accommodations: Students with documented disabilities can discuss options for accommodations. Contact the Office of Accessibility Resources for more information.
- Student ID: A photo ID card is provided free of charge. IDs can be obtained at the Public Safety Office on each campus.
- Books: Textbooks may be ordered online from the College Bookstore. Contact the bookstore for hours of operation.
- International Students: Review the application process for international students.
- Students Interested Cayuga’s Nursing Program: Review specific requirements, deadlines and additional information.