|Store Manager||Julie Dyson||Julie Dyson|
|Assistant Manager||Stephanie Powers|
|Address||197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
|11 River Glen Drive
Fulton NY 13069
|Spring Hours||December 18, 2020 (Fall)
See “Spring Bookstore Information” below.
|Rental Return Date||December 18, 2020 (Fall)
See “Fall Rental Book Returns” below.
|You must have your receipt and books must be in original condition for any returns or exchanges. Items in shrink wrap are NON-RETURNABLE if opened!|
Spring Bookstore Information
The Auburn bookstore will be open:
- Monday – Thursday from 10 am–3 pm
- Fridays staff will work remotely and are available via email only.
The Fulton location will remain closed for the Spring semester.
Due to the limited Campus access starting November 30, 2020, the Auburn Bookstore will remain open during the above hours with limited access. We will have the front gate open, but the entrance will be stanchioned, and a bell will be provided for customers to alert staff.
This will allow staff to be available for customer service but limit the traffic and focus on setting the store for the Intersession and Spring semester.
The Bookstore will be closed from December 23, 2020 – January 3, 2021. Staff will be working on December 30 ONLY to process Intersession online orders.
Staff will return on January 4, 2021. The store will remain closed to the public until January 19, 2021.
All book orders will continue online only for ship to home. Free ground shipping over $75.00 will continue. Curbside pick up options can be arranged on the Auburn Campus by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the store during normal business hours at 315-294-8686.
Courier service to the Fulton Campus may be arranged PRIOR to placing the online order and is dependent on the Days the Courier runs between Campuses.
Any curbside or courier requests will need to be arranged PRIOR to placing the online order as the website does not offer a store pick up option.
The easiest and quickest way to contact the Bookstore is email. Due to limited staff and hours in store, there may be delays in answering phone calls or returning voice messages.
Fall Rental Book Returns
Students will have the below options to return their Fall rental books.
- Print a $5 flat rate UPS label and ship it to the Auburn Bookstore. Emails are sent to students who rented Fall books with a link to the label, information on how to return their rentals, their order number, and the list of books they rented for the Fall semester.
NOTE: EACH label is $5.00. Students who have multiple rental books should send in one box to avoid additional charges.
- Drop their books in the drop box provided at the Auburn Campus's front screening area during the normal Campus hours of operation. Forms and plastic bags will be provided, along with instructions on what information is needed. This service will start on November 30, 2020, and be available until December 18, 2020.
No books will be accepted in person in the Bookstore.
An additional drop box with forms and plastic bags will be available directly outside the Bookstore for those students who do not drop at the screening area.
- Fulton students who wish to drop their rental books off on the Fulton Campus can do so at the Library. Forms and plastic bags will be provided, and Library staff will accept the packages. This service will start on December 1, 2020, and is available until 4:00 pm on December 21, 2020. After December 21, 2020, all rental books will need to be either dropped off on the Auburn Campus or shipped to the Auburn Campus. The Library will be open from 8 am – 4 pm for this service.
The rental due date is December 18, 2020.
- Students must completely and legibly fill in all the information on the rental drop forms provided. Any missing information will cause delays and possible late fees.
- All books must be sealed in the plastic bags provided with the form. The Bookstore cannot accept loose books.
Please do not drop books in the outside Library drop boxes.