WALK-THROUGH STEPS FOR NON-SSO STUDENT
KEEP IN MIND: If the student does not have an email account and is not registered for a class, the student is considered Non-Single Sign-On (Non-SSO).
HOW A STUDENT LOGS INTO MYCAYUGA FOR THE FIRST TIME
NON-SINGLE SIGN-ON STUDENT (not registered, no Cayuga email)
- Go to https://my.cayuga-cc.edu and click the Login to myCayuga button.
- Enter in Social Security Number and temporary password (found in “password” letter) and click the Login button to continue.
- At the “Change Password” screen, re-enter their temporary password and then enter their new permanent password (twice). Click the Login button to continue.
- At the “Security and Question Answer” screen, you will need to confirm their new password (as set up in step 4) and either choose a pre-defined security question or create their own question and answer. Click the Submit button to continue.
- You should now be logged into myCayuga.
- You need to find their Cayuga Username by clicking the Personal Information tab, and then by clicking the My Credentials button.
- Have the student remember their Cayuga Username and their C-Number as indicated on the screen.
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKGzngwcNPU