Registration is now open for the Harriet Tubman No Longer Undergound Centennial Symposium.
The cost of the conference is:
- $85 per person for the full symposium, including Friday and Saturday sessions, with continental breakfast both days, lunch on Friday, and Friday evening keynote banquet
- $55 per person for symposium daytime sessions, including Friday and Saturday
- $40 Friday sessions only (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
- $25 Saturday sessions only (includes breakfast)
- $30 Friday Keynote Banquet only
- $10 Millicent Sparks Performance Only
The Teacher Curriculum Workshop on Saturday afternoon is free of charge. Please register by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daytime Sessions are free of charge for Cayuga Community College Students. CCC students may register with Professor Ronald Grube, Room T104 on the Auburn campus.
Registration Deadline for Keynote Banquet: November 4th.
If you are unable to register online, you may notify us by email (see below) and make payment by sending a check to:
Questions? Contact Symposium Co-Chair Rosemarie Romano at email@example.com.