Due to the outbreak of Ebola in a few countries in West Africa and the recent diagnosed cases in Texas and New York City and one death from Ebola in Texas we are providing links for more information should there be questions.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Ebola Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Facts About Ebola
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Q & A for Ebola
- Latest Syndicated Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New York State Department of Health Ebola Webpage
The Health Services Office is staffed at both campuses and open Monday through Friday. A registered nurse is available to discuss your health concerns and assist you with your immunization requirements. A variety of services are offered, including:
- First aid and assistance with illness
- Medical referrals as needed and appropriate
- Detailed information regarding immunization requirements as required by New York State Public Health Law
- Processing of insurance claim forms, medical bills, and medicine receipts for accidents
- Tuberculosis skin testing for Nursing and Early Childhood students
- Notes regarding health absences when requested by students for instructors
- Immunization transcripts
- Free health information brochures
- Smoking cessation information and referrals (visit the NYS Smokers' Quitsite at www.nysmokefree.com)
- Health education programs
- Blood pressure screening
Accident Indemnity Plan is required for all full-time students.
Student claim forms for accident insurance are available in the Health Office on both campuses or visit www.studentplanscenter.com. For insurance information and verification, call the Health Office.
Cassandra A. Archer, M.D., is the College’s physician. If you choose to see Dr. Archer regarding a physical exam, illness, or meningitis vaccine, she is available by appointment at 315-255-0947. You may call the office directly, or contact the Health Services Office in Auburn.
To contact the Health Services Office:
|Auburn Campus||Fulton Campus|
|Suzanne Wilson, RN, BS,
Coordinator of College Health Services
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Phone: 315-255-1743 x 2203
11 River Glen Drive
Fulton, NY 13069