Computer Resource Area
- Career exploration program
- NYS Department of Labor Job link
- Internet access to job services
- College catalogs
- Occupational information
- Employer file information
- Individual and group
- Skill and interest inventories
- On-campus recruiting
- Resumé critique service
- Job listing board
- Electronic job search resources: There are many ways you can look for a job. Below are two websites we recommend.
Cayuga Community College CayugaConnect is an on-line job posting and job search database. This web service is free to employers, and accessible to all Cayuga students and alumni. It lists professional job vacancies in many different career areas, as well as openings for part-time jobs, seasonal work, and internships. Job postings are searchable by keyword, job category, job type and/or by state.
- Career exploration seminar
- Resumé writing
- Interviewing skills
- Presenting yourself: Dress for Success
- Business Etiquette: Power Meals
- Other workshops upon request
For more information please contact Meg Osborne by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 315-255-1743 ext. 2222.