Last Updated: 1/21/2003 (about time, too)
Some of my favorite sites are, in no particular order:
- Rochester Institute of Technology,
where I've done some work on Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- Where I got my undergraduate degree,
- The "official"
Syracuse, NY Web Page.
- What I think to be one of the neatest site
on the web is
where you can check up on what those clowns in Congress are up to.
Visit the White House. It's
quite a nice site.
- What to find out how your favorite sports team
is doing? Check out
CNN and Sports Illustrated.
- I administrate the college UNIX systems, and
we use Linux, a complete, copylefted UNIX clone. To find out more about
Linux, go to the
Linux Documentation Project Home Page.
- Weather sites:
The Weather Channel,
National Weather Service.
- The two search engines I use:
If you're looking for something on the Web,
is the place to start. I use
AltaVista Search Engine.,
too, as I like the "NEAR" operator.
- Looking for a vendor? Can't find their support
number, address, and haven't been able to find them on the net?
Try looking at
where you can lookup vendors by name, product, state, and ZIP code.
Nice for those of us who support a wide range of products and can't
seem to find that manual.
Return to David's Home Page.
Return to Cayuga's Home Page.