The following nine awards of $500 each will be given by the alumni association and administered by the Cayuga County Community College Foundation:
- Two scholarships to graduating high school seniors who plan to attend Cayuga Community College for at least one year, and who are children or grandchildren of an ACC/CCC graduate
- Two scholarships to returning sophomores attending Cayuga Community College full-time for a second year
- One scholarship to a "new start" student - a displaced worker who has already completed at least 29 credit hours from ACC/CCC and is returning to college for retraining, following job loss caused by economic conditions
- One scholarship to a full-time, nontraditional-age student who is seeking to upgrade skills or start a new career
- Three commencement awards to graduating sophomores who have been accepted by a four-year college
Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria. Details and application forms are available at the college's Alumni or Foundation offices at 197 Franklin Street in Auburn (315-255-1743).