APPLY FOR LIBRARY ACCOUNT
STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES
- On-Campus Students – If you attend a class on either the Auburn or Fulton campus, please visit the Library Circulation Desk to set up a library account. Please have your Student ID with you as this will be your library card.
- Online Only Students – If you are never on either campus, you can apply for a library card by completing the form below. Your library card and information about the library will be mailed to you in a few days. If you need help with this form, call 315-294-8596 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Access to databases is available by using your Cayuga email username and password.
- Must come in person to the Library Circulation Desk at either the Fulton or Auburn campus.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Bring with you photo ID and proof of county residence
Your library card and information about the library will mailed to you. If you need help with this form, call 315-255-1743 x2296 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.