APPLY FOR LIBRARY ACCOUNT
STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES
- On-Campus Students – If you attend a class on either the Auburn or Fulton campus, please visit the Library Circulation Desk to set up a library account. Please have your Student ID with you as this will be your library card.
- Online Only Students – If you are never on either campus, you can apply for a library account by completing the form below. If you need help with this form, please call 315-294-8596 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to online databases is available by using your Cayuga email username and password. This information is issued to you by the college after you register for classes.
- Must come in person to the Library Circulation Desk at either the Fulton or Auburn campus.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Bring with you photo ID and proof of county residence
Your library card and information about the library will mailed to you. If you need help with this form, call 315-255-1743 x2296 or e-mail email@example.com.