What would it be like to attend Cayuga Community College? Why not see for yourself?
We'll be glad to arrange for you to visit the college, talk with Cayuga students and faculty, learn about our degree programs, and take a closer look at everything from our classrooms and labs to athletics and off-campus housing.
We invite you to schedule an individual visit or come to one of our Information Sessions in Auburn or Fulton. Group tours, too, can be arranged.
We also offer complete, convenient One-Stop Registration Days, as well as special presentations on our high-tech degree programs.
Read on to choose the best way for you to check out Cayuga. We hope to see you soon!
Spend a few hours with us. We'll make your visit worthwhile!
- Talk with an Admissions counselor about how you can pursue your goals at Cayuga.
- Bring or send us your application and academic transcripts, and we'll review them with you.
- Sit in on a class in the degree program you're interested in.
- Tour the college with a student who will share his or her own experiences at Cayuga.
- Visit Lattimore Hall, the Auburn apartment complex designed for Cayuga students.
Call us Monday through Friday, year-round, to schedule your visit to Cayuga in Auburn or Fulton. You can e-mail the Admissions Office at email@example.com to arrange a visit, or fill out the Request a Visit form.
Maps and Directions
Click here for driving directions and maps for our Auburn and Fulton locations.