Mail is sent to the U.S. Post Office twice a day, Monday through Friday. Outgoing mail must be in the Campus Services office before 9:30 a.m. for morning pick-up and 4:20 p.m. for afternoon pick-up.
All full-time College employees are assigned individual mailboxes. Adjunct faculty may be assigned a mailbox if one is available. For assignment of a mailbox, a misplaced combination, or problems concerning mailboxes, contact Campus Services.
The office provides a bulk mail service for all College offices. Please note the following instructions:
Mailing must be at least 200 pieces.
- Every piece of mail must be identical in weight, size and content.
- Mail must be sorted and counted according to zip code before bringing it to the mailroom.
- Campus Services will do all the paperwork and affix postage.
- Provide the Campus Services Office with 48 hours notice for bulk mailings and avoid mailings on Friday.
- Contact the office staff for more detailed information on procedures.
OFFICIAL COLLEGE ADDRESS
Cayuga Community College
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021-3099
OTHER MAIL SERVICES
BOCES Courier Service: BOCES provides a courier service between the College and the area country public schools serviced by the Cayuga Onondaga BOCES. Deposit your letter in the “Campus Mail” box and be sure that the letter is marked “BOCES Mail” with the person’s name and school location. Pickup is about 9:30 a.m. Monday – Friday.
Federal Express: For priority and overnight service the College uses Federal Express. Paperwork for this service is available in the Mailroom/Campus Services. It is the responsibility of the sender to fill out all the paperwork and wrap the package.
Intercampus Courier: For delivery of materials between the Auburn and Fulton campuses, a courier service runs each day. The courier leaves the Auburn campus at 9:30 a.m. and the Fulton campus at 11:00 a.m.