FACULTY RESOURCE CENTER
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Auburn: 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday Fulton: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Hours vary during summer, holidays, and Intersession.
The Faculty Resource Center provides instructors and staff access to computer technology and instructional resources to enhance class presentations and professional activities.
Services and resources available in the Faculty Resource Center include:
- Computers with Windows XP, MS Office
- Publication software programs including Photoshop, MS Publisher
- Access to a black and white, and color printer
- Office supplies
- Book collections focusing on teaching and higher education
- A space for relaxing and meeting with colleagues
- Technical Assistance
Technical Assistance is available by appointment.