NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE
FLORIDA TRAVEL STUDY
Online study starts October 5, 2015 and ends December 11, 2015;
Travel to Florida is January 9-15, 2016
Interdisciplinary Study in Native American Culture and Education is a three-credit service learning/travel study course offered yearly. It is a hybrid course; the online component begins in October with travel to Florida during the January Intersession. Cultural and educational components include: Seminole Reservations and schools, Everglades Swamp Safari, museums, and more.
The total cost of the trip is $1,060 *
Cost includes hotel, round-trip airfare and transportation, cultural events, all meals except for travel days, tuition and fees for full-time Cayuga students. Registration deadline is September 21, 2015 or when program is full. Students will be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
This is an online course with a one-week travel component. Cultural, educational & recreational activities include:
- Seminole Reservations
- Everglades Swamp Safari
- Service at the Ahfachkee School
- and more…
Students earn 3 transferable credits.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Read the Welcome Letter
- Read and sign the Memorandum of Understanding
- To register, please Download and complete the Registration Form
- Include a $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, the registration form and the signed Memorandum of Understanding and mail to:
Cayuga Community College
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Make check or money order payable to Cayuga Community College
* Pricing subject to change. Tuition additional for non-Cayuga students.