INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL STUDY
Students depart the USA on January 1, 2016 and return January 13, 2016.
Each January during intersession, the College offers several intensive travel-study courses in London. Offerings may include courses in art, business, health care, history, media, philosophy, sociology, theatre, and other disciplines. Students will visit renowned landmarks as they explore historic and current topics of interest. Lectures and cultural, educational and recreational tours round out each London program.
The London program offers eight disciplines of study, each directed by an experienced faculty member who guides students through two weeks of memorable cultural experiences. Students expand their worldviews, make friends from around the world, and gain skills that may enhance future employment opportunities. Aggressive walking and stair climbing are a part of this program.
The total cost of the trip is $3,099 plus tuition *
- Round trip transportation, including motorcoach from Auburn or Rochester to international departure point
- Instruction, lectures, tours, excursions, sightseeing
- Three college credits (with instructor’s approval, students may audit for no credit) – NYS resident tuition
- Comfortable double accommodations with private bath in a centrally located hotel (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- Full English breakfast daily
HOW TO REGISTER
- Download and complete the London Trip 2016 Registration Form
- Review Payment Due Dates below
- Include a $1,000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, the registration form and mail to:
Cayuga Community College
Travel Study Program
ATTN: Linda D’Amato
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Make check or money order payable to Cayuga Community College
PAYMENT DUE DATES
Students may pay for the program in full. If not paying in full, initial payment of $1,000 must accompany registration form.
- Desposit: $1,000 due upon submission of the the registration form.
- Second Deposit: $1,900 by October 16, 2015
- Balance Due: by November 5, 2015
Out of state residents must pay double tuition of $534 per 3-credit course.
Students who do not meet payment deadlines may lose their spot to a student who has paid in full. You may pay in full at any time or provide proof of financial aid.
The College does not provide chaperones for travel study programs. Students must be 18 years of age to enroll in the course.
The first payment of $1,000 is a non-refundable deposit (cancellations costs). After September 30, 2015, the registrant is responsible for any portion of the total package not resold.
Students using financial aid to pay for the trip must submit proper documentation to the Travel Study Program office at Cayuga Community College. For more information about utilizing Financial Aid please contact Jackie Darquea in the Financial Aid office at 315-255-1743 x 2344 or email@example.com.
Credit card payments can be made using myCayuga after the initial deposit has been sent along with your registration form. Keep in mind, when choosing to pay with a credit card, myCayuga will only allow “Full balance” payments to be made. Hence, if the portion you wish to pay via credit card is not equal to the remaining balance, you will first have to make a payment either in cash or check. Checks should be made payable to “Cayuga Community College”. Payments may be made either on the Auburn or Fulton campus. After the payment is made, the remaining balance you wish to pay via credit card will be accepted through your myCayuga account.
* Pricing subject to change if tuition, hotel, or airfare rates increase, or if the exchange rate of the dollar warrants. Out-of-state registrants must pay an additional tuition charge.