Blackboard is now available in an app!
If you have an eligible smartphone, you can now use it to access My Grades, Lessons, Discussions, and more using the Blackboard Mobile™ Learn application.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is an application that enables you to access much of your Blackboard course information and content from your mobile device. This is a way for the learning environment to expand beyond the computer and classroom. This application is an extension of Blackboard and enables access anywhere, anytime, on the go, and enriches the course and organization experience.
Blackboard on Blackboard Mobile Learn is available on the following networks and devices:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad™ via Wi-Fi
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn for Blackboard:
- Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” in your App Store or click the links below:
Apple App Store for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Blackberry App World
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for Cayuga Community College using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Cayuga Community College
- Log in using the same username and password you normally use to access Blackboard
For Faculty Members
Blackboard Mobile Learn gives you access to your course Announcements, Grades, Lessons, Roster, Discussions, and Personal Tasks on the go. Additionally, you can update your announcements, create discussion posts, and comment on your students’ discussions from your mobile device!