The Center for Academic Success (CAS) at Cayuga Community College, in support of the institution’s mission to sustain academic excellence within a supportive learning environment, promotes the attainment of each student’s postsecondary educational goals by providing comprehensive, coordinated academic support services to all enrolled students. Center activities are grounded in research-based best practices for promoting student persistence and include but are not limited to:
- Early intervention, academic success strategies that lead to independent, active learning and self-regulation
- Supplemental academic instruction via peer and professional tutorial services
- Disability services to qualified students
- Sound, timely, individualized academic advisement services
- Assistance with course registration
- Placement testing, discipline-specific testing and make-up testing services
- Skill enhancement and leadership development
- Collaboration with faculty, particularly those teaching developmental, foundation, and college success courses
All services are free to enrolled students. If you have any questions, please contact:
Director, Center for Academic Success
|Hours of Operation||Location|
Fall and Spring Semesters
In Auburn, the Center for Academic Success is located in the Library Building. Call 315-255-1743, x2293, e-mail Vicki Hamberger at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or visit and ask for a tour.
In Fulton, the Center for Academic Success is located in the Learning Commons. Call 315-592-4143 x3028, e-mail Misty DiGaetano at email@example.com with questions, or visit and ask for a tour.